Aloe vera gel chemical composition:
* minerals: sodium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, copper, selenium and chromium);
* enzymes: lipase, protease, phosphatase, catalase, alkaline phosphatase;
* vitamins: A(beta-carotene), vitamin B1(thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacinamide), E (tocopherol) and folic acid;
* amino acids: 20 of the 22 amino acids;
* antiseptics: salicylic acid, phenol, urea, brown acid and sulfur;
* fatty acids: cholesterol and sitosterol;
* anthraquinones: barbaloin and aloin;
* simple sugars and polysaccharides: mannose, glucose, pulp, L-rhamnose and acemannan.
The gel contains polysaccharides polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes, saponins and vitamins, as well as vegetable mucus.
Aloe vera gel has a moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, sedative, softening and regenerating effect, contains the active substance, extremely effective when it is used locally.
Aloe gel stimulates the blood circulation affecting on the development of collagen. The result is an effective prevention of aging.
- used as a binder, anticoagulant, antimicrobial, analgesic, immunostimulating, moisturizing, regenerating, film-forming, a wad of cash;
- is bacteriostatic against streptococci, diphtheria, staphylococci, typhoid and dysenteric sticks;
- is used for the removal of warts;
- provides filtering of UVA radiation;
- contributes to the healing of burns;
- encourages skin regeneration;
- is used for cleansing the digestive system, kidneys, liver, gall bladder;
- prevents the formation of stones in the kidneys, migraine, bronchial asthma phenomena, diabetes, normalizes the functioning of the intestines;
- facilitates herpes, psoriasis, heartburn;
- used for the treatment of purulent wounds, burns, abscesses and boils;
- recommended for rinsing in diseases of the oral cavity;
- stabilizes all systems of the organism, sleep disorders, nervousness, tension;
- increases the level of energy in the body, nourishes the body with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes, strengthens and stabilizes the immune system;
- is the prevention of cancer;
- is used for the treatment of animals.
- Treatment of warts: a small amount of gel is applied on a gauze or a flannel bandage and put on the wart. The bandage is changed daily. Improvement should appear in 3-4 days.
- To prevent the formation of wrinkles it is useful 2-3 times a week for a 10-minute mask. In the case of a dry skin a person should use nourishing cream after this mask.
- In the case of acne, inflammations and irritations, as well as with oily skin it is recommended to make good compresses of aloe.
- Three-time infusion in the nostrils (5-8 drops) at intervals of 3-5 hours prevent from acute rhinitis, and also promotes healing of chronic colds.
- The bite of insects): apply the gel on the bite to relieve itching
1 teaspoon three times a day for thirty minutes before eating.
Chronic constipation, gastritis: 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
150 ml of juice of aloe mixed with 300 g of warm natural honey, leave for night, and then heat and strain. Take one dessert spoon of the remedy for an hour before meals in the morning. The course of treatment is 4-6 weeks on average.
In the case of pulmonary tuberculosis: make a mixture consisting of 50 ml of aloe juice, 100 g of butter (swine or goose fat) and honey. Take 1 tbsp. with a glass of hot milk.
Pharyngitis and laryngitis: Dissolve aloe gel (1 tsp) in warm milk and take 2-3 times a day for thirty minutes before meals. In laryngitis it is also advisable to gargle your throat with 50% solution of aloe gel.